Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy in Miami Shores, FL
The Private Piano Instructor Miami Shores Families Love!
If you’ve often thought about having your child learn how to play the piano, you now have an opportunity for your son or daughter to be instructed by the best at the Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy. Eric is one of the true masters teaching today and was classically trained himself beginning at age 6. His current students range in age from 6 through senior and his piano classes in Miami Shores are extremely affordable. Furthermore, he teaches in his North Miami home/studio.
Eric has over 25 years of experience teaching classical piano and he encourages his students to follow the likes of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and several other classical masters. Whether you’ve never played piano before or you currently play at the intermediate or advanced level, Eric can customize piano lessons in Miami Shores package that is tailored to your specific abilities and skill set. Best of all, the first lesson of the 10 is FREE.
How Does My Child Benefit from Learning to Play Piano?
There are several ways that your son or daughter can benefit from learning how to play piano at the Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy. The following are the five most important ones:
- Better school performance – numerous research studies have clearly shown that children in Miami Shores who learn to play piano (or any other musical instrument for that matter) have better scores on math problems that deal with fractions and ratios as well as spatial and standard cognitive development.
- Helps your child concentrate – a considerable amount of focus is required to read and understand sheet music then translate it into your child’s hand movements in private piano lessons in Miami Shores. When they play music while reading it, it teaches them how to think creatively and critically. Learning these skills at the Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy will help them later on in life.
- Improves self-esteem – a great deal of dedication and hard work are required to learn how to play piano. Every time they learn a new song, it improves their self-esteem that much more. When they take piano lessons for kids in Miami Shores, it’s almost a guarantee.
- Increases coordination – learning to play piano increases eye-hand coordination and helps to improve their fine motor skills as well. When you combine that with the fact that both hands must work independently of one another, you’ll see an improvement in your child’s complex thought processes and overall dexterity.
- Makes children more well-rounded – the long-term effects of playing piano are many in number. For one, it exposes them to music at the Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy that they wouldn’t have heard if they hadn’t taken lessons from a classical piano teacher in Miami Shores like Eric. Additionally, they may develop an appreciation for the classical composers. Most importantly, many children who learn to play piano learn to play other instruments later on.
The key is that your child, like all children, has a tremendous capacity for learning. The private piano lessons in Miami Shores package for children and their practice exercises will help improve their physical coordination and provide a structure that will help them learn new things as they get older.
If you’re serious about wanting your child to learn to play piano and you want them to be taught by one of the premier instructors in the US, enroll them for piano lessons for kids program in Miami Shores at the Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez Piano Academy. Call today for more information. We’ll be glad to assist them through it.
25 Years of Piano Expertise:
In 1994, Eric Gottlieb-Vazquez began teaching the piano at Bronx House School of Music. During his studies, he adapted the ability to teach all ages. Over the years, Eric has gained over 25 years of piano instructing experience. By the turn of the century, he moved on to teach at The Educational Alliance in New York City, where he worked with various students. He encouraged them to perform in group recitals throughout the year. Today, Eric resides in Miami and continues to follow his passion for piano instruction. Learn more here.